After witnessing a great 2 night 38th edition of WrestleMania now all the attention is turned towards WrestleMania Backlash which is going to be held on the 8th May at Rhode Island. Here are some match cards & rumours and some predictions of such matches.
Cards and rumours
The card appears like it will be a blend of new matchups and rematches of sessions following WrestleMania. While the show is as yet meeting up, we truly do know about some matches currently arranged. That incorporates a rematch between Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair for Flair’s SmackDown ladies’ title. That match will be challenged under the “I Quit” rules.
- Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey: Defending champ Charlotte will have to go against The Rowdy Ronda Rousey in an “I quiet match”. After Flair scored an undeserving and cheap tricking win over Rousey at WrestleMania, a rematch was prepared. Rousey increased the stakes of the rematch on SmackDown when she challenged Flair to fight an “I Quit” match in the upcoming Pay per view. Charlotte denied however WWE authorities later affirmed the match would occur.
- Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins: Rhodes made his poetic return to WWE with a bang, appearing as Rollins’s secret rival at WrestleMania. Rollins gave a test for a rematch during Raw, calling attention to the that Rhodes enjoyed each benefit at WrestleMania on the grounds that he was the one in the coordination with information on who his rival would be. Rhodes immediately acknowledged the proposition.
- Tag Team Championship Unification the Usos versus RK-Bro: Roman Reigns requested The Usos take cues from him and become undisputed heroes. They rushed to act, appearing on Raw to challenge RK-Bro. Randy Orton and Riddle acknowledged The Usos’ demand on ensuring a match at SmackDown.
- AJ Styles vs Edge: Styles and Edge struggled at WrestleMania, a match that came after Edge turned heel and fiercely went after Styles, expressing a craving to draw out Styles “Pitbull”. Edge dominated that game with the assistance and interruptions from Damian Priest, who is presently lined up with Edge. The assaults on Styles have proceeded, yet Styles will get his opportunity of vengeance at WrestleMania Backlash when the pair will come face to face in a jaw-dropping match.
- Corbin vs Moss: Corbin turned on Moss post-WrestleMania weekend. That weekend we witnessed an unexpected moment when Moss won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal while Corbin lost his match against Drew McIntyre. defeated Corbin envied his partner and he put his focus on his companion, setting up a one-on-one standoff between the previous label accomplices.
ALSO READ | Is WWE Scripted?
WrestleMania backlash 2022 predictions:
1)Aj styles vs Edge: Many gave their judgments about the match between Edge and AJ Styles at WrestleMania that it would be a disappointing match as it didn’t create much hype and would later go on gigantic misrepresentation of the truth. Considered by a larger number of people to be the best match of the whole show on paper, it disappointed fundamentally, as it felt like the Superstars were planning to make an awe-inspiring match as opposed to allowing it to grow naturally.
The unsurpassed greats have the potential chance to compensate for that failure in Providence when they meet one-on-one.
However, Damian Priest and his likely associated with an edge in the match will be interesting in watching. Lined up with Edge in another group, referred to as Judgment Day, on Monday’s Raw, he has over and over gone after Styles and The Phenomenal One’s daily routine has become of experiencing Damian entering the expected rematch.
Might the chance of obstruction hurt the nature of the match? Indeed, yet expect two of the best grapplers of the beyond 25 years to have the option to beat it and follow through on their true capacity for a Match of the Year. The shortfall of the tremendous tension of the WrestleMania stage ought to help.
Edge won the last match-up between these two legends. That ought to show that Styles wins here, however, the creating Judgment Day group and the conceivable expansion of new individuals recommend The Edge is most likely to procure the Win to make it 2-0 against his adversary.
2) Madcap Moss vs. Happy Corbin: WWE has lashed the so-called rocket boat to Madcap Moss following his success in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, and at WrestleMania Backlash, it will hope to give him the main singles triumph of his young profession when he fights the previous label group accomplice and boss Happy Corbin.
This one gives off an impression of Moss winning. The jokester has been having some fantastic luck, and the group is answering him genuinely well thinking about how he was, only a couple of months prior, one of the most terrible characters on the whole show. His regular allure and touchy in-ring style have assisted him with prevailing with a positive impression upon the crowd, however, and set him up for a vocation characterizing run.
Corbin was met with the misfortune of losing to Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania and feels a lot like a person that is set up to be the primary significant obstacle for Moss to overcome in his excursion to superstardom. Anticipate that that should be the case as well.
3) Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins: The best match at WrestleMania 38 was Cody Rhodes versus Seth Rollins, and those two will hope to reproduce that accomplishment when they meet in a long-awaited rematch at WrestleMania
Rollins is the ludicrous miscreant looking for retaliation for a misfortune that he has thought of endless reasons for, while Rhodes considers The Visionary to be a snag on his way to the WWE Championship.
In a perfect world, the top heel on a brand wouldn’t lose two significant matches to a similar grappler with hardly a pause in between, particularly as he battles to keep up with his believability, however that seems, by all accounts, to be the position Rollins is going to think of himself as in.
Rhodes is intensely hot, ostensibly the most famous grappler on the program and the number one to let Roman Reigns free from the WWE title. He will overcome Rollins and shut down their fight on May 8.
It is the clearest result to foresee on the whole card.
4) The Usos vs the RK-Bro: Similar to what Roman Reigns did by binding together the WWE and Universal Championships at WrestleMania 38 with his success over Brock Lesnar, The Usos will hope to additionally affirm The Bloodline’s predominance over WWE when they fight Raw tag team champions Randy Orton and Riddle in a Winner Take All match in the co-headliner of Backlash.
The SmackDown tag team champions are the best pair of their age and have the resumes to back it up. They consistently represent the best match at some random major live occasion. Their challenge with RK-Bro will probably be a show-stealer, and with stakes however high as they may be, it’s likely the most blazing on the card as well.
Orton and Riddle needn’t bother with titles to remain staggeringly finished and colossally well known. The Usos, to forge ahead with the way spread out by Reigns on the principal episode of SmackDown post-WrestleMania, need the gold.
A fabulous match that lights a vocal fanbase in Rhode Island will see Jimmy and Jey score probably the greatest win of their vocation as they bind together the titles to upgrade The Bloodline’s rule of predominance over WWE.
5) Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey: Neither SmackDown Women’s champion Charlotte Flair nor Ronda Rousey nor WWE Creative has essentially propelled a lot of energy for the “I Quit” match at WrestleMania Backlash.
Their confrontation at WrestleMania 38 was a mistake, and the development of the rematch has spun more around the ladies thumping Drew Gulak than the heightening of their own ill will. The outcome is a super cold fight entering a session that can possibly be awesome and, conceivably, the show’s headliner.
Rousey is an accommodation subject matter expert, while Flair has her own Figure Eight that has brought home her more matches and championships than one can count.
The Queen has conveyed the quarrel with her promotions and has fittingly increased the force when everything going on calls for it. Rousey, then again, has been the subject of analysis for what seems, by all accounts, to be an absence of certainty and energy on the receiver.
Ideally, Rowdy can shake off extreme several months and convey a presentation up to the standard she set during her originally run. In the event that she can do that and match Flair’s force simultaneously, they ought to have the option to convey the nature of the match that they neglected in Dallas.
Not exactly as much being referred to? The champ. Rousey wins here to take care of her rebound and end the fight with Flair, for now.
We are going to witness a hell of a show that will be put by various stars of smackdown’ and raw’s rosters at WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2022. So, tighten your seat belts because it isn’t going to disappoint you.
ALSO READ | WWE SummerSlam 2022 Card, Ticket, Date, Time & Location!